Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Unicorn Flip Banner for Lina (Singapore), April 11 2-018

I'm finally back here again!
Few weeks ago, I made unicorn flip banner for my new penpal, Lina (Singapore). I couldn't believe that my mail reached her very quick. Well, I was inspired by post on Pinterest. I saw many unicorn paper bags, backdrops, cakes, and many more. Absolutely cute! I decided to try one!
I used 4" x 6" 3 white cardstocks for the banner.
I made a template of the unicorn statement and drew them on gold or glitter cardstock. Trust me it was easy to make but I didn't film the process :(
I adhered the gold ears and horn on white cardstock for the edges. After that, placed them on top of the banner. 
The next step is embellishing the banner yay! I added 3 flowers on each banner underneath the unicorn statement. I used mint and soft pink scraps to make the flowers (yes, drawing them by the template I printed). And be creative and have fun for layering or anything you'd like to have on your banners. I have the flip through video down here
Hope you enjoy!

Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment